Where to find a specific battery

ibndevilsh

I'm looking into buying a DNA 200 mod and the few I like all come with the 3s lipo pack but with a XT30 connector and all the batteries I looked at for a back up come with a XT 60. I don't know how to solder so does anyone sell them with the XT30 connector? I don't get why manufacturers say user serviceable for changing out batteries if you can't find the battery it calls for. Any help would be appreciated before I take the plunge.   

All the manufacturers that say "user replaceable battery" sells a pack for their mod with appropriate connectors. XT30 connectors aren't widely used so you won't find many batteries that come with it. Also, most of these mods aren't designed to replace battery packs for daily use, just when the battery is used up. 

If the message is in the wrong topic, I apologize and ask to be transferred to the correct thread

Hi to all.New here and would like your help .I bought the Hotcig box DNA 200D.I would like to change the battery, but not know if the Turnigy nano-tech 1000-1300mAh, is correctly sized to fit inside the pack of Hotcig.Thank you all