Is This Normal ?

DannyK9 said:

Apologies if this has been asked before

Could someone take a look a few screenshots / csv files to see if this is normal o.O

DNA_2.png 
This is a Ni200 build yet the atomizer analyser says (kanthal) ? is this correct ?

Also Preheat is set to 200 (Default) ?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

In the atomiser analyser if you look next to kanthal ohms it says the temp (ni200) ohms.. You can also change the preheat if you want too? I'm not sure why your asking? What are you having problems with? it would be better if you posted screen shots of the graph rather than excel format although everything looks fine I don't know exactly what I'm looking for?

Looks normal to me.

Your raw ohms is the total resistance (wiring, mod and atomizer)
The Kanthal ohms is your raw ohms minus your mod resistance. Looks like you haven't set a mod resistance.
The Temp ohms is the raw ohms minus your mod resistance then adjusted to a reference temperature of 70°.

Your vape temp is running around 325°, it is too low to be accurate. Make sure both atty and mod are cold before attaching them together. Your coil resistance is so low it would be to your advantage to enter a mod resistance value.  You will have less margin of error if you can get your coil resistance up some.  

Gm111 said:

[QUOTE=DannyK9]Apologies if this has been asked before

Could someone take a look a few screenshots / csv files to see if this is normal o.O

DNA_2.png 
This is a Ni200 build yet the atomizer analyser says (kanthal) ? is this correct ?

Also Preheat is set to 200 (Default) ?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

In the atomiser analyser if you look next to kanthal ohms it says the temp (ni200) ohms.. You can also change the preheat if you want too? I'm not sure why your asking? What are you having problems with? it would be better if you posted screen shots of the graph rather than excel format although everything looks fine I don't know exactly what I'm looking for?[/QUOTE]

It's not a problem as such - was just confused as to why it said (kanthal) but i now realise it also says (Temp) with ohms.

if running Ni200 you dont really need to see the Kanthal ohms and vice versa if running Kanthal you dont need to see the Temp ohms.
Im guessing it was easier for Evolv to program it that way.

Spirometry said:

Looks normal to me.

Your raw ohms is the total resistance (wiring, mod and atomizer)
The Kanthal ohms is your raw ohms minus your mod resistance. Looks like you haven't set a mod resistance.
The Temp ohms is the raw ohms minus your mod resistance then adjusted to a reference temperature of 70°.

Your vape temp is running around 325°, it is too low to be accurate. Make sure both atty and mod are cold before attaching them together. Your coil resistance is so low it would be to your advantage to enter a mod resistance value.  You will have less margin of error if you can get your coil resistance up some.  

I'd love to get the resistance up some, however when running a dual vertical sleeper in Ni200 it gets a bit angry with the higher temps xD