dna 200 mod not charging or detected by escribe

jsantana16

I just purchased a dna 200 mod by jd tech, and the it does not want to charge or log on to escribe. When i got the device i updated the firmware then i changed some themes and i loaded sweet spot vapors files to wire profiles, from there everything was working fine and then my mod said check atomizer i unscrewed the rda made sure the post screws were screwed down then put it back on it started working again i then went back into escribe plugged in my device uploaded a profile then the computer shut off and now every time i plug the device to the computer the computer shuts off and the mod will not charge i have tried multiple usb wires and nothing. what should i do?

• 3 weeks later...

Same thing happen to me, i owned efusion mod from lost vape, i able to use for 2 days and suddenly its blank, try to connect to pc via usb and try charge it, both were totally death. Try to contact local distributor, they also not sure what the problem and ask me to wait until they received a new stock for replacement. I think evolv need to step in on any of the mod manufacture to ensure they wont make a silly mistake during assembly the board that could give a bad reputation to evolv.

Thankfully I was able to return it just waiting for the refund now but that sucks bro hopefully they can help you out but I agree with you these mod makers should have all chips tested and ran before shipping to the consumer if it's for diy mods I understand but when your charging almost 200 for a mod and for it not to work sucks but I got the reuleaux and have no problems so far hopefully it stays that way