Balance charging not working?

Havoc340

ChunkyButt200 said:

what if you got some of that quick evaporating electronics aerosol spray and sparyed the whole friggin board down. didn't you spill sumthin on it? i just dont see two batteries doing the same thing. all your resistors still on the balance part of the board?

I did do something on that order but just the usb and below, not going to say what chemical though. I did clean the 4 balance connector joints the first time with a q tip and alcohol but that must not have worked.
OK here's what I cleaned it with, twice, then duster spray.    http://www.ebay.com/itm/NO-CLEAN-LIQUID-FLUX-FOR-PS3-YLOD-XBOX-360-RROD-REPAIR-/130498300452
Something was draining #3
I guess I'd better mention that the area that I was concerned about it conducting is between pin #3 and pin #2 on the board underneath the white plastic balance connector.

Trying to do this as I have ANOTHER bad hotcig battery, cell 1 will charge to a max of 3.85V, while cell 2 and 3 fully charge. This mod has been nothing but trouble, can't wait for the Wismec Realaux to come next week :)

I can't even get the charger to recognise I have a battery inserted (Nitecore D4). 'Bennett' from hotcig asked for my name and adress and said he is sending me a new DX200 on Monday, hopefully he keeps to his word. 

and would you believe it-I pulled it at 4.16V, am finishing with the wall charger and its at 4.18V, so I think once charged, it may well work. I am a bit worried it will get stuck at 3.86-90 again, but now its been charged past that I don't think it will. 

If this works, I will be one happy bunny. The battery bar has already shot up from what it ever was-So that bodge job wiring from my Li-ion charger to the balance ports of cell 1 may of worked. 

I am happy now, will have the true life I expect from it :).

EDIT: Woop its hit 4.20 on normal USB charging. Just to find out if it charges past when I have discharged it.