Evolvs black reference mod!!

scoopy

i know and that was the first charge on the battery . glacier lipos got really good ratings and reviews. i read a few different reviews on them and they were always good.

i just put some thunderpower 1350s in my vt200 and they only came back 14.20 on the first charge . and they have more mah than the glacier. only 50 more but you would think it would be higher

I have read they will increase in mahs some after about 10 charges and discharges. ....It varys by the battery of course but something to consider. Well what it mainly said was to run the analyser after 10 charges and discharges and u will get a little more mahs out of it.

yes that's what ive found by charging on stand alone charger. my hcigar battery only took 1000 first few times then it increased to 1050 for about 5 more chrges . latest test was 1100 but they maxed out there. the battery's were horrible and became super unbalanced so i got the thunderpower and its been good . a lot more consistent power all day on 1 pack . on the stock hcigar batts  i was using 2 packs a day and the power drop off was noticeable at 50 percent.

• 2 weeks later...