Titanium Profile for EScribe software

IE workaround:
you can do it manually by creating a text file in Notepad,  copy the contents of the Steam Engine text box into the file and save it, then Rename the file extension from .txt to .csv

To show file name extensions:
  1. Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options.

2. Click the View tab, and then under Advanced settings:

• To show file name extensions, clear the Hide extensions for known file types check box, and then click OK.

files.png

for some reason, the titanium builds seem much hotter than my Nickel builds when setting this up. For example, on my Nickel, 520F feels about the same temp as my titanium when set to 300F

EDIT: Once I selected Titanium 2, this seems to be less of a problem, but there still seems to be a vast difference in temperature.

watcher64, What preheat, punch and limit do you use? I've been struggling to fine tune TC with Ti be cause nickel (prebuilt coils and self wrapped both) offer me no flavor at all.

I'm currently running Ti1 22g 10 wraps 2.4ID @.1ohm. It's a dual coil on an Alliance RDA. I am using the steam engine Ti Grade1 profile. I built it on my FW upgraded IPV4 and was getting good production with okay flavor between 75-100J at anywhere from 350-420°F. Translating that into DNA speak is where I'm failing miserably. I know the device is capable I just don't how to get it to that point.