Losing my mind. And TC is to blame

DDolan

This has to be like the 4th or 5th time I've written something like this but this BY FAR takes the cake. I got my order of UD SS wire last night and right away I did a build a fused 26ss/36 n80 clapton I designed the tcr for it uploaded it to the profile and ran it. At first it was like a dream come true. I mean this coil preformed PERFECTLY it was the best 10 minutes of Tc I've exierieneced in my life. I was more then happy. I take a shower I come out I go to hit it and it's producing no vapor and I haven't changed a thing. And now no matter what I do it will NOT go back to that same performance. Im at a compete loss here im very angry about this and I would love to hear directly from evolv about some of this because this chip is really starting to disappoint me and im ready to just use both my dna200s as permanent Wattage only devices.

Yea it stayed in Tc mode that's the problem. I would have known if the temp turned off cause it would have just chucked at the wattage I had set. I've had this problem before and I've seen it happen to other people where absolutey no vapor is being produced even with a juiced wick and the temp and wattage set high. Normally when that happens a change in the resistance will fix it but this time literally nothing changed so im just baffled.

Nope. No hot spots no loose leads no screwed up center pin. I literally can't find anything wrong as of why it stopped working. Im vaping the coil in regular wattage now cause I didn't have anymore time to waste trying to make it work but im at work now trying to put it back in temp and it's still doing the same BS

DDolan said:

This has to be like the 4th or 5th time I've written something like this but this BY FAR takes the cake. I got my order of UD SS wire last night and right away I did a build a fused 26ss/36 n80 clapton I designed the tcr for it uploaded it to the profile and ran it. At first it was like a dream come true. I mean this coil preformed PERFECTLY it was the best 10 minutes of Tc I've exierieneced in my life. I was more then happy. I take a shower I come out I go to hit it and it's producing no vapor and I haven't changed a thing. And now no matter what I do it will NOT go back to that same performance. Im at a compete loss here im very angry about this and I would love to hear directly from evolv about some of this because this chip is really starting to disappoint me and im ready to just use both my dna200s as permanent Wattage only devices.

It could just as easily be a Resistance Issue from your Atty. I'd start by re-tightening all of the connections to your coils, check the 510 if it's loose (adjustable 510), look at the Resistance of the coil compared to what it was originally locked to, and clean the 510's of both the Atty and your Mod. 

What you're describing, assuming it worked 100% correctly, is a Resistance issue ie IF the Resistance jumps UP the Board thinks it's HOT. 

Q - What Atty??

I did all that it's a vector RDA the resistance never changed when it' worked it was .09 and now it's still .09 the only change Is when it gets hot I can get it to go up to .1 but otherwise it's not changing at all only thing that changed is the performance

DDolan said:

I did all that it's a vector RDA the resistance never changed when it' worked it was .09 and now it's still .09 the only change Is when it gets hot I can get it to go up to .1 but otherwise it's not changing at all only thing that changed is the performance

There is nearly no room for a Resistance variation. SS is tough enough, the N80 might help a little (increased the TCR) but a sneeze and you can go from no vape to flames.

Try this http://www.filedropper.com/dna200-ss304ni80 NO GUARANTEES so keep your old settings!