Escribe not recognizing Reuleaux

I recently purchased a Reuleaux DNA200. I wanted to hook it up to Escribe and put some custom themes on it. Escribe is up to date and ready to go. I connected the mod and at first it recognized it. Then I reconnected it and I keep getting the "error" "No compatible USB devices are connected."

I have tried:

* multiple USB ports on my PC.

* Rebooting my PC.

* Reinstalling Escribe.

* Disconnecting most USB devices.

* Multiple USB cables in all available slots.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Im having the same problem. multiple versions of escribe, known good cables. Showing up in device manager as Evolv DNA 200 USB so it is looking more like a software issue to me. Was really psyched to get this and now im ready to send it back>:(

Just played around with the serial terminal mode and was able to get it to communicate but not all the commands worked. Any ideas? Still get the No compatable usb devices error in escribe.

it will reconginze all devices as (evolv dna 200). its the default name of all devices that connect to escribe. You can chose to rename it if you wish. I have had no issues with my reuleaux at all and I am running escribe via virutal box on a MAC. Are you using the cable that came with the device?

Xrunner05` said:

it will reconginze all devices as (evolv dna 200). its the default name of all devices that connect to escribe. You can chose to rename it if you wish. I have had no issues with my reuleaux at all and I am running escribe via virutal box on a MAC. Are you using the cable that came with the device?

you running el capitan? if so how'd you get it to work