Battery not fully charge vtbox200

ringgostar

Looks like a bad cell 3 (multi metre readings will match EScribe values) or bad connection to the balance connection (the cells will measure correctly on a multi metre) for that cell, really you should return the mod or battery.  To measure the cells with a mm start at the negative side or the 4 pin connector with the black probe on that side and the red in the adjacent pin for cell 1, then move them both 1 space up for cell 2 and both 1 space up for cell again for cell 3.

ringgostar said:

... device monitoring it show cell1 4.2v cell2 4.2v cell3 3.76v only

Obviously you have an extremely unbalanced LiPo battery, and while you can get the battery balanced it's safe to say you have a bad cell. I'd first recommend you RMA (return) at least the battery if not the Mod. If not then I'd recommend a new LiPo. To balance the LiPo you can either discharge the two 4.2V cells to around 3.8V or charge the 3.8V cell to 4.2V. I would not continue to use the LiPo until it's balanced. Certainly, you can leave it on the 'charger' until all three cells are fully balanced, it's going to take a while. I would change the Charging screen to show Cell 1, Cell 2 and Cell 3 to make certain it doesn't overcharge the pack. Here's an excellent video: https://youtu.be/wIbHLacozFo

I had the same problem with mine and I replaced the battery with a new battery(as suggested by Gear Best service). When I pushed the fire button all looked fine. Then I put it on e-scribe to finish charging the new battery And instead of charging it drained the new battery to a dangerously unbalanced state. I have since sent it to Evolv for evaluation and possibly repair. Good luck I know how frustrating it is to be in your situation.