DNA 200 new screen installation question.

I F'd up the screen on my Wismec Reuleaux DNA200D (my own fault, the mod is still holding up fantastic though I did tear it apart and use lower gauge, thicker 100% stranded silver wire on all the connections). Evolv said they'd send me a new screen today, so now I'm waiting. When I get the new screen, I already know (because I screwed my last screen's ribbon cable up) the ribbon cable is hellatiously sensitive to bending, so how should I go about installing it? I also want to make 100% sure I don't install it the way Wismec did factory (with the button flexing on it) so what's the best way for me to SAFELY do an S fold on the ribbon, install it into the ZIF, lock it and press it down?

Also, does that sticky pad with glue COME with the screen or do I have to glue it in myself? If I do, what kind of glue should I use? My only experience with DNA200 boards is with pre-assembled chips and screens with the fuse in place and the screen glued in.

Thanks in advance.

Bend the wire around a credit card, only do one bend at a time, don't bend the wire within the first mm or two from the glass and don't bend in the same place more than once. Ceramic or plastic tweezers are good for pushing the wire into the ZIF socket, you can also use a tooth pic in the hole in the wire.  The screens don't come with a sticky pad but the old pad will probably be fine to hold the screen in place, the only adhesives Evolv say are alright to contact the board are Electronics Grade silicon or Electronics Grade epoxy (solvent free).

Well, according to the tracking ID from USPS, it'll be in my PO box tomorrow around the time I wake up. I'll swing by radio shack or home depot to get the required glue and reuse the pad. Here's hoping I don't ruin screen #2, and also hoping I haven't somehow ruined the ZIF connector to where even a functioning screen wouldn't work.

Got the screen, took it, U folded the cable inward in, the button just barely misses the cable, but no flexing or touching is down at all, reused the sticky pad, took just a dab of new glue, fitted the screen on, tightened the screws. Batteries, moment of truth.. it can see. The screen is alive and the cable is 100% out of harms way. I'm back in action glowin' in the dark. Thanks for the speedy service response Evolv. You guys really do care.