Reuleaux weird charging issue

nismith8

When hooked up to device monitor, I'm seeing voltage and amperage spikes both up and down. I've switched cables, computers, batteries, attys, and escribe versions, all of them show the same thing. I've also hooked a co-workers Reuleaux up to my computer and his does not show the spikes.  Anyone have any ideas?1.png
2.png 

same here. happens once in a while when hooked to my tablet. someone can correct me if i'm wrong but i think the dna is negotiating between the source to see if it's possible to get more JUICE! greater than .5 amps. which it's programmed to limit itself to, .5, when connected to a computer's usb. as not to brown out the other usb ports on your comp.  or it could mean our devices are going to short out and blow up, lol . i dunno for sure, but that's my best guess. 

I think you might be right. I noticed the spike happens exactly every 12 seconds, and I'm thinking it just doesn't always pick it up depending on if the computers running slow or just doesn't happen to poll at that exact moment. It hasn't caused any problems from what I can tell other than my own paranoia (which by the way, "or it could mean our devices are going to short out and blow up, lol" didn't help lmao). I've sent an email to Wismec to see if they know anything about it and I'll update here when they reply.

If i plug anyone of 4x dna200s into any one of three different samsung mobile phone chargers i have, which put out 0:7A the screens or boards wake up every ten minuts or so when charging from dead flat up until a certain point of the battery being recharged, i havent botherd connecting to escribe because as far as i know even back to the dna30 theres a certain amount of self checking even in sleep mode, it just does my head in a bit, having a number of mod screens lighting up when im tring to get into sleep mode, if i use the 1amp charger i have for my latest phone the phunomenum, (phunomenum) lol, doesnt happen.. its definatly a board and power thing and not down to the manufacturer of whatever mod because i build my own and use lipos and the op's reulueax uses a differen chemical for 18650s does it not..