2s newbie

Thatguy

Im trying to love this board, I think I just need a tiny help, I appreciate it very much. I have a maxamps 1800mah 2s running to the b+ and b- tabs and a positive to the atty (plastic box) from the out tab and ground to the tab in the top of the board right next to it, that says gnd. When I fire it up it reads ok, won't fire says check battery. The inky thing I changed in escribe is the box that says lipo and 2 cells. I changed it to power supply, upload settings and its working, but that's not how it should be, I know. Is there something I need to upload firmware, etc, any help will be greatly appreciated. I think it's just something simple, I'm loving it but I'm not gonna keep running it in power supply mode.

Thanks I looked thru most of those already, I built a mod that runs on 2 series 18650s I ran that in power supply mode, but this is a lipo, typical setup, I want to avoid using the connector if possible,I want to use that for a charger later but I want to get it setup running a 2s lipo right first. ??

So Just Bridging those wires will allow it to work with a 2s lipo ? besides changing the box from 3cells to 2 cells in escribe is there anything I nee dto change or upload to the device? Willl I be able to charge it thru the micro usb port? I would like to add a jst for 3a to each cell charging as well, but I need to get this fixed first. Thanks for the help.