Charging Hcigar VT200 battery on Imax B6 Li-PO charger

kevmac

After my original stock LI-PO died in my VT200 I purchased a direct replacement cell (Hcigar) and a out board Imax B6 charger.The problem I'm having aside from being a 60yr. old techno-boob is I keep getting a "connection break"message I think because I don't know where to plug the wire(1 red and 1 black that has a yellow female connector) that would plug into the board of the mod.the other wire plugs into the 3 cell slot on the charger.The unit has 2 output jacks that accept RCA plugs that come with the unit but none have fittings to fit the battery out line.I'm at a loss and could use some guidance.

You normally have to buy or make the lead with these type of chargers as there are so many different types of connector, I think it is an XT30 charge lead you need for that battery to plug into the two 4 mm sockets with the balance plug going into the 4 pin socket white section on the side.  Here is a picture (the plugs are not fully inserted to make it clearer for you)
20160115_200916.jpg 

Thank you for the help.That seems to make sense.I'll see what I can come up with.As luck would have it I just dropped my tablet and the screen looks like Charlottes'Web. I'm a butterfingers as well as a techno boob so now I have to get another unit so I can continue on the "WEB".Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I took so long to reply but I still am having issues w/ my tablet.I looked at the lead (XT30)on the hobby king site but I need the opposite end .Would you know the name of that lead?I guess I need to try to get the Imax charger going as I'm still having issues w/ the charging on the VT200.I put a new Li-po in it and half the time I lose a third of the full charge as soon as I take 1 pull off it after I remove it from the charge cord.My initial cell that came W/ the unit did the same thing until it finally died.I set the new one on Escribe at 11.1,I thank you for the help you have given me.