Only charging at 0.10A

TempeModder

Hello, I am having an issue with my device only showing 0.10 Amp charge rate on the display. I have attempted to change to 1 Amp in the device monitor but I am not seeing any change. Battery is a turnigy 1500 mAh. I have tried a 1A usb charging block as well as a 2.4, I have also tried 3 different USB cables, several of which are charge cables.

Also while plugged into escribe the charging bolt blinks on an off at random. (May be something to do with using a mac with virtual box???)

Thank you!

only when plugged into escribe the charge indicator blinks? does it blink steadily or is it random? how about when plugged into a wall outlet adapter? what happens when you put the usb charge current to zero, in device monitor? does it stop charging completely? then click the reset usb current box. what does escribe say (what's the graph look like) when you reset the current, with usb current box checked? can you take a screenshot of DM with usb voltage, current, pack v, cell 1 2 3 checked and post back?

you have access to a windows pc?

Thank you for the quick response!

It only blinks when plugged into escribe, and it's random. Seems that this may have been the cable I was using or something with the computer. I restarted and I am using a different cable and it is no longer blinking. 

Plugged into the wall adapter no blinking, but still only .1A

Changing to 0 did stop charging completely, resetting brought it back to ~0.10 A

I do not currently have access to a windows PC

I also noticed that my room and board temperature readings don't appear to be accurate. See screenshot. 

VirtualBox_IE10_-_Win7_25_01_2016_16_00_22.png

TempeModder said:

Thank you for the quick response!

It only blinks when plugged into escribe, and it's random. Seems that this may have been the cable I was using or something with the computer. I restarted and I am using a different cable and it is no longer blinking. 

Plugged into the wall adapter no blinking, but still only .1A

Changing to 0 did stop charging completely, resetting brought it back to ~0.10 A

I do not currently have access to a windows PC

I also noticed that my room and board temperature readings don't appear to be accurate. See screenshot. 

VirtualBox_IE10_-_Win7_25_01_2016_16_00_22.png

try a hard reboot. and/or disconnect then reconnect the battery.also try reflashing the newest firmware.