Using Wh output from battery analyzer -- showing 100% charge at 12.3-4v

justchil

I am curious if anyone else notices this....  

I ran battery analyzer several times with long cooldowns in between.  Every time I run it I get about -1Wh from what the battery is rated for (Maxamps 1850).

I will see 100% charge when the pack voltage is 12.3-4.  

I changed the WH using the calculator and the battery % goes down to ~94% which seems right.  I will run analyzer again... this specific mod has around 1months use on it.  

justchil said:

I am curious if anyone else notices this....  

I ran battery analyzer several times with long cooldowns in between.  Every time I run it I get about -1Wh from what the battery is rated for (Maxamps 1850).

I will see 100% charge when the pack voltage is 12.3-4.  

I changed the WH using the calculator and the battery % goes down to ~94% which seems right.  I will run analyzer again... this specific mod has around 1months use on it.  

when you change the watt hours to show 94% does it charge to 100% when you plug it back in to charge? when some of my dna 200's stop charging at the 96% or i'll either unplug and plug it back in to get it to charge the final percent or i'll take a vape while it's plugged in and it'll restart itself after a few seconds. i think it doesn't fully charge to 100% sometimes because the watt hours are slightly off, even after running batt analyzer. you can knock it down a few watt hours to it to charge all the way or do my suggestions.