Wismec DNA200, "warranty service "

Fliprrrrr

I thought it might as my first did but my battery went bad and I couldn't get rid of the message even with a new battery.. Still try a few others and see if you get the message.. If you do then take the batteries out and try a hard reboot also if you have a multimeter test the batteries are all in balance..

Fliprrrrr said:

And with no batteries, its registering cell 1 @ .42 v, 2@2.67v, and 3@.25v. That's odd!

mine says something similar with no batteries and plugged into device monitor. pack voltage is around 3 volts. i think it's just measuring some voltage from being plugged into the usb port. normal.

what does device monitor say with your batts in the device? have you checked the gold plated ground screw located in the battery sled, behind the little foam plug? is it tight/snug, for a battery ground to the board? 

ChunkyButt200 said:

[QUOTE=unExplodeX]i also have this problem and its just today :( tried using new batteries from the shop still doest have any fix? help us please!!!

individual cell voltages, pack voltages? all in device mon. hard reboot, reflash newest firmware. [/QUOTE]

ChunkyButt200 said:

[QUOTE=unExplodeX]i also have this problem and its just today :( tried using new batteries from the shop still doest have any fix? help us please!!!

individual cell voltages, pack voltages? all in device mon. hard reboot, reflash newest firmware. [/QUOTE] individual cell volatages is reading at 5.80 volts too high. tried hard reboot and the newest firmware iam using is from wismecs website sad :(