DNA 200 Driver also not recognized by Windows 7 or Windows 10

There is a post of a VaporShark DNA 200 not properly installing on a Windows 8 OS aswell. I just want to be sure that we are aware some more devices may not be installing on other various Operating Systems.

So far I have tried installing my device on the following:

Windows 7
Windows 8
Windows 10

Every computer I have tried is up to date.

What a bummer, I felt it in my guts that I would be arriving home to Problems lol ouch...

Well I had two other micro usb cables, I have tried them and they dont even recognize the device at all, just charging, so I do see where you are coming from, the original cable in the box is a usb data cable and charge.

Believe me I did, I went as far as clicking on Have Disk and manually pointing to the .inf located in AppData\Roaming\Evolv\EScribe\Drivers

It will not accept the driver installed with eScribe software. Ive tried this on multiple computers, fresh installed Windows 7 Professional at work. Its same exact issue across all computers. 

Good news! I contacted Evolv themselves and they sent me a link to an updated version of the software, which fixed all my problems immediately. Thought I was up to date, but the escribe software didn't alert me at all to one. Worst case scenario, you may have to go into My Devices and right-click Remove Device. I don't think I had to, but that might be an additional step to be aware of. Here's the link: https://www.dimensionengineering.com/software/SetupES_2016-02-29.exe

Im on it. Downloading right now, will report after install.

EDIT:

Confirmed, it does work, I would be assuming this would fix Windows 7, 8 issues as I have just tried it on Windows 10 and on first try it works, there is a new menu upon connecting DNA 200 to your USB port inside eScribe, it asks you to connect it, that must be the new feature.

Thanks a lot friend.