Autofire

Hi I made a custom 1590g mod. All soldered up. Used escribe and set to 2s. Dna200 turns on and fire button unresponsive. I have external switch. Switch works fine. But when I have a atty on there and i hit the up or down button it will autofire then i quickly have to take tank off or hold one of the up down buttons and it will quit firing. It also says warranty service when it starts up. I have 2015-10-21 EScribe 1.0.35.2 installed. I even tried other firmwares. Using escribe and the simulate buttons it works but on the mod fire button doesnt say anything and up down all they say is check atomizer. Thanks for the reply

20160305_201639.jpg

Cant really get a closer look at the soldering but im postive there is no solder there. Also i am using onboard firing buttons so no solder around there. Funny thing is I use the device monitor and simulate buttons and use the fire button in escribe it works fine. Fire it and change the wattage. But as soon as I leave device monitor and disconnect from escribe the fire button doesnt work and like i said the up down buttons will fire and keep firing. Also in escribe in device monitor the screen dims and functions properly. Not connected the screen stays full. Thanks for the reply

Ive got my money on somthing shorting, either crap solder and wireing or s snagged button. The only thing that springs to mind then if your confident about clean solderd joints is are the buttons running free, not snagging, you can definatly feel them traveling down and clicking and then returning with about a mill of travell. The lid on the 1590 needs the bevel edge fileing out level with the button or it will press on it,,, Either way your going to have to get it to bits and stick your nose in its guts now that youve proved theres nothing wrong with the software.

Okay thanks. I am trial and erroring right now. I took the board out and desoldered the external switch, tested and no change. Then desoldered the out and gnd, tested and no change. Then before I disconnect the power I cleaned the board with rubbing alcohol and now the board is working. So i hope something as simple as that fixed it so I am going to put the board back in and hope it keeps working.

oh ok, lol, hope you get it working, but as a reminder, on mine in the g box, worked fine until I put the lid on, the beveld edge of the lid pressed against the down button, I can see by the pic yours is built the other way around so would be your up button. if the buttons are snagging you'll have problems.