Looking for the accessory board for Reverse polarity protection with 3x18650's

Yes, I understand that but that means you can only have one battery unless you get an external balance charger. The DNA 200 can charge the 18650's too. I just don't understand why it is so hard to get the accessory board which is mentioned as being available in the datasheet. Evolv should either make the board available or remove that from the datasheet. 

I guess I am going to have to use the FET solution and see how it goes.

@awsum140: Which sadly means about 300ma charging current per cell. That is just slow as hell. I personally have nothing against lipos, as I use them in all kinds of devices. But so far, I am not impressed with lipos in mods. Changing out a lipo in a cellphone, digital camera, etc. is easy as there are no wires and plugs to mess with. Just eject and load a charged one. But in the mod world, they don't want you to use your own charger or swap batteries when they give you a lipo pack.

I really only need to top up the batteries at work, LiPo or 18650 the usb charging will be good enough for that. I keep spare batteries with me and whichever batteries I use I will have an external charger for the spares but I already have the charger for the 18650's so it makes sense to use them. The FET shouldn't take up too much room and they don't cost much.