Vaporshark dna 200

pepepe

pepepe said:

Hello everyone , you know if you can find spare parts for vaporshark dna 200 , as the box, the door or the connector 510 ?

i've asked VS, directly, for spare parts. mainly the fire button/led assembly for the VS DNA 40. mine has lost the tactile and audible "click". their response was, "we do not ship specific parts of any VS product to any address." they then proceeded to try and persuade me to send it in for repair. naw, not worth it.

if anyone DOES know of a place that sell VS parts please let the forum know. 

I asked this because I have sinned RDA 40 problems with the paint box that inevitably peels off and was looking for a replacement box but the DNA 40 is too expensive .
If someone needed a suggestion for the exterior paint is called soft touch ... look online ;)

pepepe said:

I asked this because I have sinned RDA 40 problems with the paint box that inevitably peels off and was looking for a replacement box but the DNA 40 is too expensive .

If someone needed a suggestion for the exterior paint is called soft touch ... look online ;)

have you seen this option on VS's website?

http://www.vaporshark.com/dna/rdna-case-replacement

$40 not crazy expensive. 

pepepe said:

Dont know if you can get Holts automotive paint in Italy, but in the UK it is very popular, they also do a soft touch paint, (might not be called soft toch, but its the stuff, theyve got it) car spare places in the Uk that stock it have like a mixing bar (as in drinks bar) so you can have it in a spray can or touch up ect, they also do some awsome pearlesent colours..