No charge

Battery on my DNA won't charge or connect to escribe! I've tried 6 different cables and 4 different blocks, and I even tried an external lipo balance charger and nothing. It shows the battery is the same on mine but when I put it into my buddies mod it's showing that it's over half way charged

20160611_175127.jpg

pacasso1194 said:

Battery on my DNA won't charge or connect to escribe! I've tried 6 different cables and 4 different blocks, and I even tried an external lipo balance charger and nothing. It shows the battery is the same on mine but when I put it into my buddies mod it's showing that it's over half way charged

what do mean you tried an external charger, you took the lipo out and it won't charge the lipo with an external charger? your buddies mod might have a different watt hour setting, therefore showing a different level of charge. does the mod vape? what the individual cell voltages on the lipo pack? this is a cloudmaker whiteout, correct? you've had the mod connect to escribe, with no problems, previous to this problem?

No, what I am saying is that USB cables are usually the first to go. So they are the first to check. Also some USB cables are wired for charging and not for data connections. So those won't work either to connect to. Although they are fine for charging if they can handle 1A ok.