[Feature Request] Screen Customisation and Force Ohm Detection

I know having an option to force Ohm detection has already been discussed several times, but I'd just like to throw my hat into the ring.

Having the option available to force detection when setting up/experimenting with coils would be extremely useful. Profiles have their place, but to my mind are only really useful once your atomiser is set up and ready to use on a daily basis. For those evenings of making coils, changing them every few minutes etc, having the option to detect/reset the Ohm reading would be perfect.

Secondly, I'd personally like some more control over what info is displayed on the screen, particularly while charging.

Wattage/Temp setting info is relatively useless while the device is charging - I would like to be able to configure this field to show information, possible even three fields like we have on the left hand side.

Being able to display 3 x battery cell readings as well as USB voltage/current/wattage (or any other information for that matter) would be great. Personally I'd like USB current shown, so that I can confirm if the device is charging at the rate I expect.

Anyhow - not by any means groundbreaking or urgent requests, just little improvements that I consider would be handy.

You can show the charging screen differently than not. In EScribe under the Screen tab, you can select what shows while running or when charging. Also further down see that charging slider? Make sure it is set high enough to see it. Probably 40% or higher should work fine.

As for forcing cold resistance read... while I haven't changed mine, but you might want to play with EScribe's Mod (tab) Manufactures Settings (button). There you will find the Ohm Lock Range. The default is 25%. I would think if you set that really low like 1% or even 0% (if that will even take), it will ask you if it is a new coil or not virtually every time.

Thanks - I'm aware of the ability to change the three fields on the left, what I mean is that the section on the right, which currently shows either Wattage or Temperature could be used to show another set of three fields, extending he amount of information available on the screen - showing the Wattage/Temp setting while charging is largely useless for most users (I'd assume).

For example, currently we have this:

currentEvolv.jpg 

I'd like if it were something like this:

NewEvolv.jpg 

...with the option to show Wattage or Temperature instead, if the user wanted.

e: I'll also try your suggestion re. setting the Ohm Lock range lower, that could well answer my first question.

NewEvolv.jpg