Autolock resolution

xevape

I've experienced a number of chips that "autolock" the cause is oxidization inside the actual fire button.   This may also lead to auto-fire but that for me is undetermined.   

The resolution is quite simple.   

There is a small tab on the side of the fire button that unsnaps the main hold down to the button.  

Remove it carefully,  I use a x-acto knife.   Be sure not to bend it too much because its a pain in the butt to remold and have fit back on perfectly.    Also keep in mind these parts are TINY so any sudden moment or grinding is going to make the plastic piece that holds the metal piece on not hold well.   BE CAREFUL AND CALM

Carefully take the green button membrane out and place it aside.  

There is a gold plate,  this plate is what has the black oxidization under it.   Take the plate out and turn it over, inspect.  

Take a pencil eraser and carefully erase the black burn in.    Once completed put it all back together.   You now have a functioning button.   

Alternately if you still experience issues and your chip is our of warranty you can remove the portion of the button you just took apart and hard-wire a button,  effectively eliminating the PCB button.