Eeprom error

I have a Hana V200 thats a few months old. I had problems connecting to the device the first two times and now am unable too. All I get is unable to read eeprom. I have another board here that I can connect to with no problems. The Hana board works in PWR mode and in Ni200 mode just fine. I was unsuccessful in uploading a SS and TI profile. It did take some custom profiles but will not work with SS in TC. It shows "OFF" when trying to fire SS in TC mode and fires it in normal power mode as far as I can tell.

Was wondering if its ok for me to remove the board myself and send it in to get repaired or replaced. I do not really want to send it too Hana if I can avoid that.

ntd6245 said:

If u haven't found out yet it looks like hana is going out of business. ..

Yah I am aware of it. I have bought 3 mods from them in the last 2 months knowing this. For a US modder they have the best enclosures on the market IMO. I also can work on my own gear and build mods from time to time so a warranty was never part of the equation more of getting what I wanted before they close. I did just deal with them in the last two days about a door latch on my V4 Dna40. A small crack appeared so I msg them about it. The mod is about a year old and far out of warranty but they put two latches in the mail for me today free of charge. 

Its a shame that China and the FDA are forcing them out of business. They are the OG of box mods and always will be.

:D