Is it True...

Doyle4

Doyle4 said:

That if you put custom screens on your DNA you instantly void your warranty?

Iv heard today that if you do, you lose warranty with Evolve if its custom made, or lose warranty with manufacture if its a bought device. 

Where did you hear that? You can design custom screen and install in EScribe....

Doyle4 said:

This is what I mean... Today I was in a Local Vape shop, Told them going to make my own screens today... they then warned me if i do, thats it.. all warranty instantly gone as its the main cause of problems.

SmileyROFLMAO.gif 

Why would EScribe allow this if it would void the warranty and even allow you to share your custom themes?  o.O

Not true, they are likely saying that to absolve themselves of any responsibility from their customers tinkering with their own devices.

Evolv products are made such that you should not be able to damage your device or cause a failure that was your fault with any of the settings, features or options you are given.

This absolutely does not void your warranty from Evolv.

That response now answers my question :D

Im going to make custom screens now lol, I know it does on things like the RX200 etc as you are decrypting the firmware to do so.. but with evolve adding this feature, i couldn't see it did, Thanks Retird :)