Question about DNA 75 and Escribe

strikeiii

Question for my escribe gurus. The last time I used escribe was in it's early days when the VaporShark DNA 200 first came out and at that time I was able to have it show the charging current when plugged in, it showed me if I was getting .5amp, 1amp etc out of my charger. Now with this DNA 75 chip I no longer see that option in Escibe. Only to display Current but that's for current going to the atty. Did they take that option away or am I missing something?

The DNA200 has a balance charging chip on board. The input current information was coming from this chip. Since the Dna75 doesn't have balance charging, this info is missing. Im sure Evolv could've added this feature to the 75, but they were aiming for a budget board with escribe to compete with all the newer 18650 devices on the market.

Spirometry said:

The DNA200 has a balance charging chip on board. The input current information was coming from this chip. Since the Dna75 doesn't have balance charging, this info is missing. Im sure Evolv could've added this feature to the 75, but they were aiming for a budget board with escribe to compete with all the newer 18650 devices on the market.

They have said that that data is not available from the charge chip in the 75 so they can't do it.