Totally escribe confused

Ok I have watched the training simulator, PB's review on escribe, Djlsb's and I still don't understand some things. I was able to replace the 316L profile that came with my Therion using Daniels which were .ecig files and it works pretty good but the ones from SE which are .csv files I am totally confused about how to get them on the device. Also how can you replace the profiles that came with it with escribes. The manual doesn't explain it and the simulator when I get to a certain point stops picking up my clicks so won't move on.

It has changed since those guides were made. Now you load the csv in the materials tab, then select it in the list on the left set the name & short display name, then click the right arrow to copy it to the device. Now you can select it in a profile and don't forget to upload settings to device.

OK i just checked the curve from SE and the one that is included with the Therion and they are exactly the same. Way off. Way too hot and Daniels is way too cool. I have to run it at 460F to get any kind of a decent vape. Maybe I am too used to the SX's running at 420F with the TCR set at .00092

2legsshrt said:

Well I just checked the curve in SE and it is the same for NI200 SS316L SS430 and SS304. So that's no help at all. Is there anyway to just set the TCR on these things. So far I am not impressed at all.

The curves are different, I can't see what you are doing exactly so can't guess why they appear that way to you. The default profiles for Ni200, SS316 and Ti Grd 1 are good and I use the 316 one for 316L.  You can set a TCR by clicking the + to create a new material and then the Actions button to set the TCR, the box will always open with 0.006 which is the default and not the value if you are editing as DNAs don't use basic TCR approximations and I would only use them if you can't get a profile/csv.