My DNA wish!! What's your DNA wish??

djvanlandingham

Here is what my BIG WISH IS!! I want Evolv or Mod Crate or Protovapor or any manufacturer! To make a mod in this design or a DIY case kit. Like the kanger juppi for a DNA 60 board with up to a 25mm tank mount and a 18650 battery. 
KAN-JUP20-13.jpg 
I like that the design goes out and not up with the tank. Makes for a more compact mod in my opinion that I can palm or it will all fit down in a shirt pocket with out a tank sticking up or out. Maybe put the up down buttons on the bottom like the TESLACIGS Stealth 40W with the same type design.
5548703-1.jpgPut the fire button just below the 510 above the screen instead of the top side like the Kanger Juppi. I love my DNA 200's and I'm spoiled because of the software and performance but man they are just to big and heavy to hall around and to be out and about just for a few hours going for a drink with friends or a BBQ at a friends house. Just my BIG wish!! LOL! I know I'm after the deadline but one can wish  and dream a little!

KAN-JUP20-13.jpg

KAN-JUP20-13.jpg

I had more. I am a convert from YiHi 10 of them. I sold 2 and got 2 more DNA's. I was judging DNA on the first one I had way back when Vapor Shark came out with the DNA40 with I think the first TC. I hated it and never went back. MY MISTAKE!! I think they are great. The YiHi is really good but IMO DNA has them beat by a long shot.