changing when new coil y or n

2legsshrt

Isn't there a way to change how much of a difference there is in resistance before it asks the big question. I've notice that my Triade is more sensitive then my Therion DNA75. I would like to have my Therion act more like my Triade DNA200. I am becoming a big fan or the DNA. Too Bad YiHi you've lost a customer.

There are two parameters for the Big Question.

• "The resistances are so close together that this must be the same coil, so we won't ask and just assume that it is indeed the same coil.  If we got it wrong, it won't make a big differance and refinement will fix our mistake." This parameter is user adjustable with the ohm lock range.

• "The resistances are so far apart there is no way this is the same coil. We will just assume this is a new coil."  Basically it will take your original cold resistance and compare it to the new resistance and the TFR curve you are using. If the calculated new coil temperature is outside the vaping range, it will assume its a new coil. This parameter is not user adjustable. The cold resistance and the TFR curve are the parameters. 

OK so I take it you have to go to the manufacturer mode to get to it. I just noticed that my 75 if I take a warm atty off and put it back on it seems to recognize it while the 200 if I do the same thing it doesn't. Yesterday my atty which is normally .45ohms was warm still and it asked me new Y or N for the atty which was .53ohms my 75 doesn't. I never lock my ohms just let the board do it's thing seems to work very well.