Can i work with no specific profile?

Pajomota

Hi. I´m new to Dna so i have some crazy doubts. As much as i can search, i do not find a way of working with my Therion 75 without choosing a specific profie. Is there a mode with no profile? Does it change automaticaly depending on the coil material?
I´m a little confused here. I´m still learning the software...
Thanks a lot for your help.

If you don't want a specific profile, and profiles allow the use of various TC materials and settings for them, just raise the temperature up to maximum plus one more press of the "up" button.  That will put it into wattage mode.  As smart as the DNA chip is, it still can't automatically determine wire type.  At least not yet.

You can just leave it in the first profile if you want to ignore profiles.  It can detect if it is the currently selected temp sensing wire or a non temp sensing wire, but not between different temp sensing wires.  If you want to change wire material without changing profile lock (5 clicks on fire) then hold all 3 buttons until prompted, scroll with +/- select with fire. 

• Like 1

VapingBad said:

You can just leave it in the first profile if you want to ignore profiles.  It can detect if it is the currently selected temp sensing wire or a non temp sensing wire, but not between different temp sensing wires.  If you want to change wire material without changing profile lock (5 clicks on fire) then hold all 3 buttons until prompted, scroll with +/- select with fire. 

Thanks a lot. That is exactly what I was searching for because even if turned temp. OFF it would go to a profile the same way. That 3 buttons thing is not in the manual. I sure intend to use the profiles but nevertheless I want to be able to have a generic way to mess up with settings without messing with the profiles. Thank you again.