Charging thru USB

2legsshrt

Yep.... As with any electronics a USB can fail.  I've never had that occur and have used computer's USB to charge all my devices since 2010. I have a 2 amp wall wart but seldom use it unless I have multiple devices to charge at once. I don't even own an external battery charger as I've mainly used Li-Po batteries since 2010. When I travel I don't take the wall wart but may be a good idea in case the computer USB stops working.... :thumb: 

Well it happened to me when I was updating a YiHi product and knocked out all my USB's but I got them back by going into my computers setup and restoring it. So I was just wondering but I checked it out and it is possible to disable like was said in device monitor under diagnosis and you can enable it when you are done.

It's in the bottom right corner of device monitor under the the Diagnostics tab. On the 200/250 you can set what you want (max), on the 75 you turn it on or off. The adjustment is made to the mod not EScribe (no upload required).
Just remember to set it back when your done, it will use it's setting with a wall wart so if you left it turned off it will not charge.