DNA250 Lipo

Doyle4

Hey guys,
Anyone here played with the DNA250 yet? Hooked up a 3S turnigy lipo 1300mah, Noticed everytime i charge it via usb, they volts are uneven, cell one 3.47 volt, cell 2 3.43 and cell 3 was 3.17, Put the lipo onto my DNA200 board, charged it, used it till cut off, all blanched. 

Hope someone knows something. Thanks

I'm having the same oddity but for me it's cell 1 4.00v cell 2 4.10v cell 3 4.10v and it's done charging. I'm using a max amps 1850mAh. I can charge up cell 1 ( the last pack in a series ) by its self it charges fine while connected to device monitor. I've ran battery analyzer and cell 1 lags behind a little it's a new battery. Right now I'm running a 2nd test to see if it's doing it again, if it does I'm going throw it on my custom battery charger and watch all three cells charge.

ChunkyButt200 said:

have you guys checked the individual cells voltage with a DMM? are they actually imbalanced or just read as imbalanced by the 250? Frogmod, do you have it set to max RECHARGES or max PUFFS? 

it was set to max puff but I switched it to max charge. I did check it with the volt meter. I just got done doing a second battery analyzer. And cell 1 started to drain faster, it's charging now and it's lagging behind so I'm leaning towards the the battery at this point. Still testing it thow.