Dna 133 showing check battery.

dylang919

If you look at the voltage sag in device manager, your batteries voltages are bottoming out under load, can not supply enough power without the voltage falling below the soft cut-off.  This could be a connection issue, but tired batteries are the more likely cause.  If you clean and check your battery connections and are still having the issue you could reduce your soft cut off to 2.8 V to squeeze a little more run time out of them or ideally replace the batteries.

VapingBad said:

If you look at the voltage sag in device manager, your batteries voltages are bottoming out under load, can not supply enough power without the voltage falling below the soft cut-off.  This could be a connection issue, but tired batteries are the more likely cause.  If you clean and check your battery connections and are still having the issue you could reduce your soft cut off to 2.8 V to squeeze a little more run time out of them or ideally replace the batteries.

Thanks VapingBad. Well, the device is brand new. The Therion 133. Just came in 2 nights ago. I'm running some older 25r's in it right now so I'm sure that's the reason. Thanks alot for your help and response. Much appreciated bro!!!

VapingBad said:

No probs, that's sounds spot on, great batteries, but they do loose their punch with age.   I run old VTC4s in my rolo, but I vape at half the power you are.

Well, 95% of the time I vape in temp control. But every now and again I like to let it rip. I see you helping everyone the the forum constantly. How did you learn so much about the DNA boards? Did you used to work or do work for Evolv?

VapingBad said:

Just an enthusiast, although I don't really like that word, I joined the forum the day it opens and have probably read all the posts here so it is knowledge from the community or Evolv that I regurgitate.

Hey, I'm with ya man. Vaping has definitely become a huge hobby of mine and I'm not really sure how it happened. Lol! The DNA boards are my favorite boards by far. I used to use the sx 350j series yihi boards too, but I don't like the way they temp control. I only purchase DNA mods now, that's it. I have like 17 total now between the 200 and 75. I know, I have a small problem. Lol.