2 amp Charging AND Evolv Satellite USB?

greenj22

Hi there!

So I had a few 60's laying around and got restless and threw one in a SS Hana temporarily. It's a truly great little chip.  

I have been trying to sort out how to integrate 2 amp charging with it.  Would one just run off the pin outs 11/12 (splice/add) additional lines over to another USB, then go from that USB to the Satellite USB?  A TP4056, for example; Would you go from 11/12 to the TP4056 Battery +/-, then from the in/out of the TP4056 into the Evolv USB Battery +/-, along with the Data Lines striaght from the 60?

Thanks in advance!   

I don't have any 60s so can only go by the spec and as I understand it for the 60 charging board it's just straight 1:1 connections, just hooking up to a socket you would add the resistor and using another charge board, if the data lines are not hardwired together and you can get to them measure the resistance on V Detect, probably 0 then add a resistor as needed.

Yeah. I'm not sure, based off the data sheet and in general. Part of me wants to just think b/c I have the 60 USB, I could just run the 11/12 lines from the board to USB to 60 USB in parallel, then wire the 13-15 straight to the 60 USB, as those are the data lines.....= 2 amps? (Hopefully)