VT133 (dual 18650 battery curves)

Tooot

Hi
Not sure if this has been done elsewhere here, if so please point me in that direction as this thread will be redundant. 

I know the answer is really to just run the battery analyzer myself but i was wondering if anyone had some dual 18650 battery curves to share, ideally for 2x Samsung 30q's.

http://dna200.de/kurven_akku/

i used these... works good although i had to edit the values in the CSV file and delete the last number to get it to import to escribe for some odd reason

i also attached the whole ecig profile for my vt133 that has all the settings (i was also using 30Qs)

vt133.ecig

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello folks,
thanks for providing the vtc4 and vtc5 profiles. I've uploaded the vtc5 one but the problem is that when the mod is charging it shows 4.2 Volts for each cell at 89% and keeps going, so I unplugged it.
What did i do wrong?
I've replaced the Wh to 17.77 and Cutoff to 3.02

Thanks in advance

You can view your charging figures with Escribe in device monitor, the charger built onto the board does a good job of not overcharging the cells over 4.2 volts. I'd say the percentage is not accurate, probably the curve is not quite right as your watt hours are about right.

Thanks for the promt response;
it's a very strange behaviour; not sure which one prevails over the other; The Capacity/Cell Soft Cutoff or the CSV file;

So if I set any value in the Capacity field which is > 16 Wh then the meter reads lower and tries to charge it more, so like 89% at 4.2. If I set Capacity to 1 then it seems that the CSV takes over and under device monitor the Cell1 tries to exceed 4.2 to 4.21 and device seems not to let it and the meter on the board constantly shows charging at 100% 4.2Volts each.

Do you suggest I should run my battery analyzer? i want to avoid it 'cause at home it's not easy to set it up

Regards

I might be wrong, but from observations, I see two totally different things effecting the battery level (percentage).

1. From waking up (or turned on) it seems to read the battery voltage (and the curve) and use this to set the battery bar.
  2. While awake it depends on the watt hours value and/or counter.
If I swap batteries while connected to the USB, the battery bar doesn't update (the DNA200 doesn't turn off in this case) with freshly charged batteries until it sleeps and wakes up again.

• 1 month later...