LV Efusion DNA200

Car147

Hi All

I have a problem that's developed in the last couple of weeks with my Efusion DNA200, when i go to fire the device sometimes it will, other times nothing, i am thinking it's fire button issue as the screen does not change as if it had fired. 

The mods 9 mths old so out of warranty, i might just bite the bullet and throw a 250 in, or try and source the button.

Any advice appreciated,

:thumb:

EScribe will show if the button is working. 
If you decide to put in the 250 be sure to open a ticket with Evolv on the 200 board.....or open one now on what you have.
https://helpdesk.evolvapor.com/index.php?a=add
BTW, it's small stuff but most of the button can be disassembled/assembled (the button cover, button, disc)

Cheer's for the reply and info. I should have thought about sticking it on Escribe as that will show straight away where the problem lays, good call. If it does turn out to be the button i may just get one from RS in the UK if they stock an equivalent  , but will talk to Evolv beforehand.

Many thanks for the help

Update, when connected to Escribe a window popped up saying there was a problem with some files missing? and requested reverting to factory settings. i did revert back and so far after setting it all up again it seems fine so far, so i'll just keep an eye on it for now.

Hmm, same fault again this morning, i also notice in Escribe that there's no change when firing the mod running device monitor, so it does seem like a faulty fire switch, i'll see what Evolv come up with.

Not bad on the reliability as that's the first issue i have had in 8 DNA mods (Mixture of 75's and 200's) since they were launched.