Panzer DNA200 Check Battery

maawolfe36

Hey, so I noticed earlier today that my Panzer was saying "Check Battery" even at 80% charge, so I fully charged it and it's still saying "Check Battery" even at 100%. I've never done anything advanced with eScribe, just TCR and themes, so I don't know how to run battery diagnostics or anything like that. Has anyone had this issue, and is there anything I can do about it? 

The "Check Battery" will be triggered by the lowest cell going below the soft cell cut-off (default is 3.09 V) while the mod is firing. To balance leave it on charge after it seems fully charges, it can take a long time.  If you want to see who it is progressing or when it's done temporally put the cell voltages on the device screen in EScribe.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update to close out this thread in case anyone else has a similar issue. When I took apart the mod, the battery had a puncture on one end. Best I can tell, it was shoved into the mod too tight and pressed against the 510 which poked a hole into the battery. Either that, or maybe I dropped it and forgot. Anyway it had a hole in it which I think damaged the battery. So I bought a new battery from a hobby shop, and had to cut the lead and solder a new connector on it since the long wire wouldn't fit in the mod. But I've got it working now. I'm a bit wary of the original battery. It claimed to be 1500mAh and 20A, but when I went to the hobby shop they carried hundreds of different LiPos, and there weren't any that were more than 1350mAh that were the right size, anything higher than that and the batteries were quite a bit larger. Also, the 1350mAh 30C battery that I replaced it with seems to be lasting quite a bit longer between charges. I'm thinking the original was probably labeled with too high specs, like how a lot of 18650s aren't what they claim.