Hana Modz V200 mod settings

I was mainly checking to see if anyone had done the battery analyzer or case thermal properties testing on their own. I'm going to order the little copper slug you screw into the 510 to do the testing. Once I do I'll post the results so people can get the mod dialed in a little tighter. I have an Efusion DNA200 and originally it didn't have these settings input to escribe. Shortly after that a Efusion settings file was posted up here. I set it up accordingly and felt the performance of the mod and battery life were improved. I'd like to do the same to the V200 to try and get a little more out of it.

Note that the copper slug, as you call it, is used to determine "mod resistance".  Running Case Analyzer analyzes the "thermal properties".  The copper slug is not used to do the Case Analysis.

The battery should be about half charge, or less, when starting the Case Analyzer.  This analysis is very time consuming so be patient....  good luck....

Ya. I couldn't really figure out what to call it. I figured copper bolt with no head wouldn't cut it. And I was on my iPhone. At any rate I'm going to do all of the tests that can be done on this mod through escribe. I think there are enough of them out there that people would Like to know. Thanks for clarifying for me though.