preheat kanthal dna75 (2022) Just use Boost Punch

Was said tounge and cheek but might try this on the DNA see if I can break the mech pre heat habbit, can't see why they won't give us pre heat on kanthel due to "safety" we now have 250 watts at hand that can been thrown at any wire or atty...I can't be the only one that's selected the wrong profile.... 80 watts kanthel at a kayfun with nife don't taste that good....!

abraxas said:

thx for posting this statement. I really appreciate that evolv cares about our safety. I can imagine that preheat with a non temp sensing material would be quiet dangerous.

Maybe somebody can help me (pls don't test it):

I was thinking a lot about how to accelerate the ramp up of my stock kanger dual 0.8 ohm coils (2x 1.6) used in my evod tank without the option of a time based preheat. In the end I thought about buying a dna 200 mod.

Would it help to pump the max wattage (based on the ohms of the coil it should something around 101 watt) in the f*?!%#g tiny coil to get a faster ramp up? Would it affect the lifetime of the coils or the lifetime of my mouth? Would it be dangerous???

I have another question regarding preheat in tc mode:

I'm too lazy to tick the preheat option for temp sensing coils in escribe. How can I solve to get a preheat of 70 watts without using preheat?Would it be nearly the same if I set my powerlevel at 70 watts and the temp at my preferred level?Guess I should get 70 watts for ramp up and then the chips sets the watts to just hold my desired temp – or am I wrong?

Owning a dna 75 mod but just using a joyetech device which I bought after they released preheat for kanthal – it's really a shame. evolv, make an effort and give us preheat for non tc.

exactly what i meant...

I actually found best consistent vape with dc ss316l clapton 26/32 with locking the resistance, use escribe to modify it, using the other profile unlocked then in morning fire and lock compare on escribe and what worked best was tweaking the last 2 points on escribe, always lock in tc or gunk will mess up the vape quality with inconsistent resistance. Tried the non locking and had to constantly change temperature. Don't have to do that when locking it. Btw managed ni80 tc accurate to ~2c as long as .000X is accurate, accurate to .00X ull get a 10c variation but not if you have the fourth number nailed. And yes, lock it. Vaporflask dna40 always got the ni200 resistace on point and kept it steady.

• Wayneo changed the title to preheat kanthal dna75 (2022) Just use Boost Punch