C1D2 vapedroid

isnehal

Hello Guys,

need 1 quick help, I just brought a new mod and tank Arctic mini v8. The tank has tiger coil which I believe is 0.3oms, but my mod showing it as 0.31oms. 

should I be worried about this? earlier it showed 0.3oms with locked symbol on it. I believe after pouring juice it's showing 0.31oms. I m a newbie not sure whats going on. IMG_0969.jpg 

The DNA has a refinement feature.  Here is a short version @VapingBad posted about refinement:

Ever since the 40 they have used refinement to get an accurate resistance reading that compensates for environment and some internal resistance, so there is no need to manually adjust resistance.   After you have taken a few puffs on a new build let it sit for a bit (5-30 mins, normally 5 is enough), the board will monitor how the coils cools and with a estimate of room temperature from a sensor on the board and calculate the base resistance.  Because it takes temperature into account, a range of temperatures, it is probably the most accurate resistance reading possible. 

I have 1 more question as a newbie. The coil ive recommends 40 to 70w. i.e. tiger coil arctic v8 mini. Ive been vaping on 30 to 40w even as low as 25 and the juice was really harsh on my throat. Today i vaped at 60w and the vape was really smooth with no harshness on my throat. I dont get this. I thought higer the watts it will be more harsh. But it was opposite. Is it true? My e-liquid is 50/50 vg pg 6mg nicotine Someone please explain:) Ps: ive oredered serpent mini as this arctic v8 mini is thirsty.

isnehal said:

I have 1 more question as a newbie. The coil ive recommends 40 to 70w. i.e. tiger coil arctic v8 mini. Ive been vaping on 30 to 40w even as low as 25 and the juice was really harsh on my throat. Today i vaped at 60w and the vape was really smooth with no harshness on my throat. I dont get this. I thought higer the watts it will be more harsh. But it was opposite. Is it true? My e-liquid is 50/50 vg pg 6mg nicotine Someone please explain:) Ps: ive oredered serpent mini as this arctic v8 mini is thirsty.

i'll throw my 2 cents in..............i've noticed some days i'll be able to vape a juice and my throat/lungs are cool with it. then the next day,with the same juice, i can't vape it because it's way to harsh. my guess is it's just our bodies adjusting to changes in the vape. i vape 3 mg. juice and most of my juices are 70% VG or higher (makes for a smoother vape). that's my guess! you could try a lower PG ratio and/or nic level (3mg).