Can You Customize the Battery Icon?

Hey, I'm new to this forum, just got a Panzer DNA200 a couple weeks ago and I've been having a blast creating custom screens and testing all the functions of eScribe. Got a question: is there a way to customize the battery icon? I think it would be really cool to use a custom battery icon, like for example if I made a Legend of Zelda theme the battery icon could look like hearts that go away as the battery is drained, etc. 

Also, is there a "standard" place where most people share DNA themes, or just deviantArt, imgur etc? I've found some fun themes from Google searching but they're not actual theme files, usually just screenshots of the eScribe software with the custom theme in it. 

Thanks for the quick reply! I guess since I'm the only one who requested it (at least to your knowledge) it's probably not something I should be expecting in any near-future updates. Oh well, it's just a minor thing anyway. 

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out ASAP and probably upload the one I made on there :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
VapingBad said:

You cannot customise the battery icon currently and I don't think anyone else has requested it.

On here people have been sharing screens here https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/65591-topic/

I like his idea i would like that option i want mine to look like hp on units in empire earth gold edition custun screens are easy to do with paint, trying to coppy artwork from my favorite games but its way too complicated. Can they make option so screen can be in color?