Lost Vape Therion DNA 133 battery discharge issues

Avath

Hello, i have some issues with batteries discharging to a min of 3.65V into a Therion DNA 133 then the mod its showing battery low message and battery meter showing 0%.
I've tried all the battery settings and the issue still persists not being able to discharge them lower that 3.65V.
The batteries are being charged to an external charger 99.9% of the time. 
Changed the firmware to different versions , still discharging to 3.65v.
Changed batteries and tested with VTC5 , LG HG2, LG HE4 , still discharging them all to a 3.65v before showing battery low.
The setting i'm vaping its 0.2 - 0.3 coils between 40 - 45W.

Hey and thank you for reply . 
At the moment i have the Cell Soft Cutoff set to 3.10 but i've been playing with it between 2.9 and 3.12 with no change in discharging . The WH were set exactly as you advised.

I am performing the battery analyzer as we speak ( i was very afraid of doing this with just basic equipment ) and will let you know the outcome after testing again.

Also, it will be better to upgrade the software to ver 1.2 sp3 or 1.2 sp4?  Currently running 2016-02-29 EScribe 1.0.42.

Avath said:

Hey and thank you for reply . 
At the moment i have the Cell Soft Cutoff set to 3.10 but i've been playing with it between 2.9 and 3.12 with no change in discharging . The WH were set exactly as you advised.

I am performing the battery analyzer as we speak ( i was very afraid of doing this with just basic equipment ) and will let you know the outcome after testing again.

Also, it will be better to upgrade the software to ver 1.2 sp3 or 1.2 sp4?  Currently running 2016-02-29 EScribe 1.0.42.

battery analyzer isn't super complicated. basically a bunch of loops of kanthal or nicrhome in an rda and set the mod in front front of a fan to keep it kool. 

as for firmware, if you look in my footer you'll see "latest versions of EScribe", i would use the new 1.2 SP5 update.

when you start getting the weak battery message take note at what both of cell's voltage are in device monitor. just to make sure, are you getting a"weak battery" message or are you getting the "check battery" message? there's a difference between those two. (on the SP4 and SP5 update there is no weak battery message. this message is replaced by a flashing battery bar.)

• 4 weeks later...