Switch board from 2 to 3 battery mod

Good day, everybody.
Would like to ask for your help a bit.

I have 2 DNA200 mods, one is 2x 18650 and the second is 3x 18650. I want to switch the board from 2x battery mod to 3x battery mod. I understand how to connect the 4 wires going from the battery wiring but the question is about should i also add 2 jumpers going to B- and B+ (from 3 battery mod to 2 battery mod if I want 2 battery mod to become a 3 battery).

Shown on the picture in red circles.

Thank you. 2016-12-21_00.37.15.jpg 

those two 0 ohm resistors reduce the amount of wires for the balance tap needed. with the 2 0 ohm resistors, you would only need 2 tap wires going to the battery (cell 1 and 2) for 3 battery.

in your case you could add the 0 ohm resistors or jumpers, just like the other board, and you would also need to bridge cell 2 and 3 on the board - to make it a 2S capable board. you would have 1 tap wire going between the two batteries.

edit... i read your post wrong. you want to go from 2 cell to 3 cell. you would wire the same as the triade board.

ChunkyButt200, thanks a lot for your reply.

So, my 3 cell board was from the Triade DNA200. To disconnect the board I had to desolder 4 wires going from battery box to 3; 2; 1 and GND. When I will be placing back the new board (form a 2 cell mod, HCigar 133) i plan to solder back the same wires from the battery box to the same 3; 2; 1 and GND in the same position. And also I will add 2 0ohm resistors to B- and B+.

Will this work?

Not quite understood about bridging Cell 2 and Cell 3. Should this be done in a battery box on on the board itself? Or it should not be done if I'm just swapping the boards taken away from mods? What does the S2 Capable Board means? And one more... cells 2 and 3 were not bridged on my BOARD of Triade DNA 200.

Not quite sure what I'm doing :)

Synoptex said:

ChunkyButt200, thanks a lot for your reply.

So, my 3 cell board was from the Triade DNA200. To disconnect the board I had to desolder 4 wires going from battery box to 3; 2; 1 and GND. When I will be placing back the new board (form a 2 cell mod, HCigar 133) i plan to solder back the same wires from the battery box to the same 3; 2; 1 and GND in the same position. And also I will add 2 0ohm resistors to B- and B+.

Will this work?

Not quite understood about bridging Cell 2 and Cell 3. Should this be done in a battery box on on the board itself? Or it should not be done if I'm just swapping the boards taken away from mods? What does the S2 Capable Board means? And one more... cells 2 and 3 were not bridged on my BOARD of Triade DNA 200.

Not quite sure what I'm doing :)

i misread your post, sorry. no bridging the cell taps on the DNA board for 3 cell operation. what you stated in your first paragraph will work. wire it the same way as the traide was wired. you don't need 0 ohm resistors. you can use tiny pieces of copper wire, same purpose. sorry for the cofusion.