Empty Battery Meter

Alvon

Hi Guys,

I just bought brand new Therion DNA133, but when i plug the 2 (AWT RED 3000mah 40a) 18650 battery (Fully charge) the battery indicator on screen is showing that is empty. but the mod it self is fully functional.

Can you guys help me to solve this issue? because i think that is only problem on the EScribe setting. below is the screenshot of my current setting.

Mod.jpg  Monitor.png   
screen.jpg  

Thank you :)

Monitor.png

Mod.jpg

welcome Alvon. your cells are imbalanced. cell 1- 4.10 / cell 2- 3.50. i would double check their voltage, individually, with a DMM or standalone charger or you can swap the cells around, in the therion, and see if the corresponding voltages follow the cells in device monitor and report back. if the cells are in fact imbalanced from each other, you need to charge them separately, out of the therion. if the cells are not imbalanced, something is getting in the way of the DNA board reading the correct cell voltage. could be a poor/dirty battery contact.

Alvon said:

Hi Guys,

I just bought brand new Therion DNA133, but when i plug the 2 (AWT RED 3000mah 40a) 18650 battery (Fully charge) the battery indicator on screen is showing that is empty. but the mod it self is fully functional.

Can you guys help me to solve this issue? because i think that is only problem on the EScribe setting. below is the screenshot of my current setting.

Mod.jpg  Monitor.png   
screen.jpg  

Thank you :)

do you have curve in awt? kindly share because my spare battery is awt same as to you. is it correct if Mah is 3000?

Wayneo said:

... this is a confusingly labeled 3000mAh battery with only a 20A continuous discharge rating (CDR) - from the master. And NOT on his recommended Battery List 9/17/2016  

when was the battery vheck appeared on you screen in what battery % you can consune all the battery life down to its 5%? if the said cut off reaches

• 2 years later...

Hi.. to extend the battery life, the unite uses a small current to charge. Standatd charging hours is 4-6 hours. For some battery may be longer. The battery indicator is indicating the current battery voltage. The actual charging circuit checkes charging current to determain if the battery is full.
Do not warry the overchage, the circuit will take care it.