VaporShark SwitchBox jumps resistance when I change battery

mrplow999

Hello all,
Just purchased a VS Switchbox and am experiencing the above problem. Every time I swap out the battery the resistance jumps. Doesn't matter if the atomizer is cold or not. The first time I did it, the atomizer was cold and it only jumped 0.02 ohm, but today I had just taken a puff, realized my battery was getting low and it jumped 0.05 ohm. I had thought that the DNA chips kept a memory of the last coil.

I was able to get it to do a new coil reading after pulling the atty and putting it on a cold mod for about 5 min, but if this is a thing I'm going to have to do every time I change the battery , then I'm sending it back.

Anyone else seeing this? Any suggestions or settings I'm missing? Thanks in advance.
JY

It doesn't keep the memory of the last coil when you take the battery out... you might try hooking the device to EScribe and change the battery out while connected.  A point 02 difference will probably refine out after you let the refinement function work... same with the point 05..... SHORT VERSION - Refinement takes a while with the device not being used.

I understand about refinement, but seeing as I'll be changing batteries a couple times a day, waiting 20 min for my atty to refine evry time I do that isn't really ideal.
I guess where I'm confused is that I've not experienced this with my other DNA75 devices. My VT75 doesn't jump up when I switch out the battery. Wasn't sure if it was a device issue or a DNA issue. 

if you consistently use the same atty and build you can create a profile with a certain resistance locked. but here's what i do......when it's time to change the battery in a dna 75, i don't hit the fire button heating up the coil before removing the battery. my base res stays put during a cell swap, maybe you have a build/connection issue.