Vaporshark DNA 200 not charging

kbapk

kbapk said:

Hi. Today my mod stop charging. Is there any issue how i can fix it. PC don to see it too

hi kbapk, answer me this, does the mod still vape? is the screen black or working. if the mod still vapes and appears fine, try rebooting your PC and open only the escribe software. also make sure you have a USB cable that is not just for charging. data and charging. use the cable that comes with the VS DNA 200. i have VS 200 as well that had to be returned to VS for a blown fuse and shorted USB. i will try and help you as much i can.

Yes the mod is still vaping. Now only battery is empty. When i press fire button display work.

It cant connect to PC (unknown usb device needs more power the port can suply) itt Windows wrote whwn i connect. CAble is for data too

Fuse looks great

kbapk said:

Yes the mod is still vaping. Now only battery is empty. When i press fire button display work.

It cant connect to PC (unknown usb device needs more power the port can suply) itt Windows wrote whwn i connect. CAble is for data too

Fuse looks great

that's strange. when the dna 200 is connected to a PC the board should recognize data lines are present and communicate with the pc and regulate the usb current the charger draws to somewhere around .5 amps, like mine does, to prevent usb power "brown outs". i'm not great with computers, sorry. can you charge the mod using a wall charger? what happens on the display when you do plug it into a wall charger? does the lightening bolt appear inside of the battery bar? you should be using a 2 amp wall USB charger to charge your VS. not the computer.

i tried to use wall Charger. the same problem.

For example in my wall Charger is led indicator. sot it flashes when connected to 220. But when i insert it into the dna led stop flashes. and second device what i use in this wall Charger stop charging too

• 7 months later...
kbapk said:

i tried to use wall Charger. the same problem.

For example in my wall Charger is led indicator. sot it flashes when connected to 220. But when i insert it into the dna led stop flashes. and second device what i use in this wall Charger stop charging too

Hi, how you solved your problem?

hi. today my mod VS Dna 200 cant be charge. it show that the mode is charging but the battery percentage does not increases.
and when i pull out the cable the warranty service message appear for 1 sec and the mod will lit out.
really enjoyed the mod and now i'm really sad