Vaporshark DNA250 Charging Problem after Battery Analyzer

boszkch

first time i've ever seen anything like this. it appears cell 1 and 2 voltage take turns sky rocketing up then slowly fall back down and vise versa (does this correspond to the rise and fall of the USB current?). whereas, cell 3 seems to be steady. make sure nothing came loose. I.E. the balance tap JST-XH connector (make sure it's snug and snapped into place also the two main +/- bullet connectors). if they're tight and good, then try a hard reboot a few times from EScribe. if that still doesn't clear the issue up, try and re-flash the SP firmware you're running.

what firmware are you running?
what wattage did you run BA at? and into what ohm load?

ChunkyButt200 said:

first time i've ever seen anything like this. it appears cell 1 and 2 voltage take turns sky rocketing up then slowly fall back down and vise versa (does this correspond to the rise and fall of the USB current?). whereas, cell 3 seems to be steady. make sure nothing came loose. I.E. the balance tap JST-XH connector (make sure it's snug and snapped into place also the two main +/- bullet connectors). if they're tight and good, then try a hard reboot a few times from EScribe. if that still doesn't clear the issue up, try and re-flash the SP firmware you're running.

what firmware are you running?
what wattage did you run BA at? and into what ohm load?

I running by 1.2SP5 at BA and downgrade to 1.2SP3
BA at 40watt and 0.22 Ohm

I cannot Hard rebbot it show Hard reboot command issued

your cells are almost completely drained. the charging cycle will not start if the cells are too low. this is a safety feature. you can try "PERFORM USB RECOVERY" in EScribe (under "TOOLS" - "DIAGNOSTICS"). this feature may take more than one try. it only runs for a few minutes. i doubt it will work though, your cells are very low, but worth trying. i would contact Vaporshark's customer service because the board is draining your cells below the normal cutoff limit of the DNA 250. you are most likely going to have to send the mod to VS for repair. their customer service is excellent, i can say this from personal experience.

ChunkyButt200 said:

your cells are almost completely drained. the charging cycle will not start if the cells are too low. this is a safety feature. you can try "PERFORM USB RECOVERY" in EScribe (under "TOOLS" - "DIAGNOSTICS"). this feature may take more than one try. it only runs for a few minutes. i doubt it will work though, your cells are very low, but worth trying. i would contact Vaporshark's customer service because the board is draining your cells below the normal cutoff limit of the DNA 250. you are most likely going to have to send the mod to VS for repair. their customer service is excellent, i can say this from personal experience.

I did PERFORM USB RECOVERY but loop charging happen again

If I purchase of new battery can solve this problem ?

Capture111.png 

i honestly do not think it's the lipo. you said all this happened after you ran BA, right? i suspect the board has died or at least the cell monitoring/charging circuitry. my guess is if you do purchase a new lipo this behavior will continue. open a help ticket with Vaporshark. send them the screenshots you posted here. they'll most likely have you send it back. i know in the U.S. they pay shipping, both ways.

ChunkyButt200 said:

i honestly do not think it's the lipo. you said all this happened after you ran BA, right? i suspect the board has died or at least the cell monitoring/charging circuitry. my guess is if you do purchase a new lipo this behavior will continue. open a help ticket with Vaporshark. send them the screenshots you posted here. they'll most likely have you send it back. i know in the U.S. they pay shipping, both ways.

Thank you so much