Dual 18650 DNA 200 (133)

CodyB1369

Here's an example of where I would start looking.
In EScribe/Device Monitor tick the two cells and not what the voltage sag is. My batteries in this example were 3.68 unloaded and when fired drop to near the soft cell cutoff. Had they dropped below the set soft cell cut off the power would have dropped.
Here's my example:
example.png
S
o take a look at yours and let us know, post it if possible.

The only setting on that page that can have anything to do with your problem is set correctly to 133 watts.
We need to see it firing in Device Monitor with the two cell ticked. Use the stop button in the right lower corner once you get it then move your mouse over the sagged voltage points to show the voltages (if not showing)

dwcraig1 said:

OK, for sure power isn't getting from the cells to the board. Could be poor cells (probably not), bad solder joint on B+ or B- or at battery sled(lo or at battery sled. But most likely battery contacts to cell, make sure they have as square contact as possible and tight against cell.

Alright I appreciate all the help from everyone. Gonna try new cells and if that dosnt work back to builder.

retird said:

Any chance of getting a picture of the internals of the Hammond box?  So since new yesterday it hasn't ever worked right?

I can later on. It's a good freind that built it. Just gonna get back with him and see what's going on. Because I've never had any problems with his mods.