Lost Vape Therion DNA 166 Locked Click from 5X to 3X Icon in Theme

Hallo..can anybody change with a software paint program this png file in order to shows LOCKED CLICK 3X for me and upload it to me via a link in order to download it and send it to my Therion through escribe??

This is the logo exactly that i need to change from 5X to 3X..

https://postimg.cc/image/wvh9r0umd/

No wayneo it does not changed as i can remember yesterday that i had it connected to escribe..but all are ok now..a good member of vaping underground forum that has therion 166 too send me his own 3X logo and iam fine now..he send me his ecig file too for all the wires one by one..and now the device is as it should be..without all that nickel profiles that i don't want..problem solved..All fixed...thank you everybody!

Christos_Tz said:

No wayneo it does not changed as i can remember yesterday that i had it connected to escribe..but all are ok now..a good member of vaping underground forum that has therion 166 too send me his own 3X logo and iam fine now..he send me his ecig file too for all the wires one by one..and now the device is as it should be..without all that nickel profiles that i don't want..problem solved..All fixed...thank you everybody!

Glad to hear you have your Therion working the way you like...:thumb:....but @Wayneo is correct, if you change the number of clicks to '3' in Escribe, when you upload to your device, it will show '3' instead of '5' even though Escribe still show '5'