vaporshark switchbox dna75

Is there a way to erase certain profiles with e-scribe and then upload some of my liking ?
I go to materials on device ,I check sweet spot 1 but doesn't let me erase it .
On the other hand on profile No8 been empty I uploaded a profile I made and this one is erasable .
What am I doing wrong ?

No .I want to make 2-3 new profiles with ss316 clapton wires and put them in the places of SSV 1,2&3 that are Ti settings which i am not going to use .I can make the csv files in Steam engine ,save them but no place to upload them on the device .Unless I can overwrite a profile instead of erasing it .

Yes, you can overwrite existing profiles. You will have to move the material to the device in the 'Material Tab' and then you can overwrite the T1 profiles using the 316L for the material & set the pre-heat, etc. where you want it...In the materials tab, click on the 316L .csv on the 'Available Materials' side, and the click the little arrow to send it to the "Materials On Device' side, then you can build your profiles using the 316L

WITH A NEW DEVICE YOU SHOULD MAKE A BACKUP COPY OF YOUR .ECIG FILE BEFORE MAKING CHANGES.... JUST MY OPINION... :)

VS has setup those custom profiles on the device side for SSV material. You notice there is no SSV wire shown in the Available Materials list. VS does a great job configuring it's Switchbox but the SSV default profiles on the device is not something you will commonly see on other DNA's. 

In the Material tab:

You might try moving the profile which is on the Device side of Material back to the Available Material side. 

Then go to the General Tab, select that profile number for the one you moved and make your changes and upload.